These are the official lyrics, as shared by Bryan Poole.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ye, Renew The Plaintiff

the sacrifice must be for some long dead deity babe i just can't get hard for reality, at least not mine,
your love charity is like an immortal bleeding beast and peerless
can't seem to motivate my heart to function
this age is a bitch that burns our dreams so mercilessly, we can only turn away
i wonder can i produce enough heat to keep our experiment alive
i turned you off cause i couldn't cope seeing the disappointment in your eyes

oh nina how can i defend myself against this world that batters me like a retarded cartoon, it's too sick for salvation but that word is just a joke
oh nina my mood system is chaos, i'm desperate for something but there's no human word for it, i should be happy but what i feel is corrupted,broken,impotent and insane
oh nina i've become so hateful, how am i ever gonna survive this winter? i can think of nothing but getting my revenge, make those fuckers pay, but it's not gonna happen and it's eating a hole in me

in our hive conceit, each suffering r-e-p-e-a-t?
hostile concession to foul to mention

i've inherited spiritual sanctions for some old ancestral crime
it was committed long ago but the punishments absorbed all down the family line
everyone's so unstable on my mother's side and emotionally barren on my father's side
tell me how can i attempt to atone for somebody else's willful ignorance?

2 comments: